Subcontract climbing arborist
Henry Hall of Stockley Park Tree Services is available to work for other tree surgeons or arboricultural companies as a climber on a subcontract basis with full climbing kit, light lowering kit and arborist saw.
He also has Stihl MS261 and MS461 ground saws and is available with a van and chipper if required.
Henry’s qualifications are as follows:
- NPTC CS30: Chainsaw Maintenance; Cross-cut Timber using a Chainsaw; Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting
- NPTC CS31: Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm
- NPTC CS32: Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm
- NPTC CS38: Accessing a Tree using a Rope and Harness; Aerial Tree Rescue Operations
- NPTC CS39: Aerial Cutting of Trees using Free-fall Techniques
- NPTC UA1: Utility Arboriculture
- New Roads and Streetworks Act qualification for Monitoring Signing, Lighting and Guarding for highway tree works, street works signing lighting and guarding
- First Aid at Work
- Advanced Skilled Arborist CSCS card holder