About Stockley Park Tree Services
Stockley Park Tree Services is owned and operated by Henry Hall who is a fully qualified climbing arborist with many years’ experience in tree care. He is committed to providing you with a personal and professional tree surgery and hedge management service at a cost effective price.
The qualifications of our team include:
- NPTC CS30: Chainsaw Maintenance; Cross-cut Timber using a Chainsaw; Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting
- NPTC CS31: Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm
- NPTC CS32: Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm
- NPTC CS38: Accessing a Tree using a Rope and Harness; Aerial Tree Rescue Operations
- NPTC CS39: Aerial Cutting of Trees using Free-fall Techniques
- NPTC UA1: Utility Arboriculture
- New Roads and Streetworks Act qualification for Monitoring Signing, Lighting and Guarding for highway tree works, street works signing lighting and guarding
All our tree surgeons also hold a First Aid at Work certificate and are Advanced Skilled Arborist CSCS card holders.
Health and safety is key to our operation
We carry out health and safety risk assessments before every job with first aid kits being on the ground on the worksite and also attached to the climber’s harness.
All appropriate equipment is regularly tested in accordance with the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER) and personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn at all times.
All our work is covered by comprehensive public liability insurance. Please contact us if you would like a copy of our insurance certificate.
We care about the environment and wildlife and as birds, bats and many species of reptile and mammal are protected by law, we undertake wildlife risk assessments before starting work if appropriate and we never lay hedges during the bird nesting season which runs from March until the end of July.
We also recycle and reuse all our waste for firewood or woodchip mulch, which can be used as a weed suppressant in your garden.